Schoemans Registered Auditors and Chartered Accountants Accounting news for February 2013
Beware: Software Piracy Could Be Devastating For Your Business and For Directors
- A new legal route to attack piracy
- Directors: your personal liability risk
- Be Aware!
Provisional Taxpayers - New Rules Apply and Penalties Will Be Automatically Imposed!
- Estimating your provisional tax
- Taxable income up to R1 million
- Taxable income greater than R1 million
- Changes to provisional tax rules – the good news
- Penalties – the bad news
- Plan your provisional payment and get professional advice!
CIPC (Companies and Intellectual Property Commission) Issues New Deregistration Guidelines
- The Process
- The consequences of deregistration
Your Chance to Influence the 2013 Budget!
EMP201 Submission Troubles?
Your Tax Deadlines For February
Please visit Chartered Accountant in Bellville for the complete newsletter